ABOUT YOUR MOTOPHOTOS SHOOT
Whilst every shoot is different – that’s what makes this so much fun! – here’s a rundown of what you can expect during, and after a MotoPhotos Studio Session.
- Arrive at the studio and after a quick visual evaluation of your bike we’ll give it a quick clean and get it into the studio. (For best results we recommend giving your bike a good, deep clean prior to travelling to the studio)
- Depending on the style of bike, colour schemes etc we’ll setup the lights to give us the best possible results and start shooting.
- We’ll take lots of shots, making sure that every angle of the bike is covered – side-on, straight-on, low-angle, top-down, all over!
- We’ll then focus on the smaller areas of the bike, capturing any special, trick modifications that you may have made or simply documenting the different details that make your bike unique to you.
- We’ll zoom out and get some pictures of you seated on your bike or standing next to it.
- We’ll change the lights around to give us better portrait style lighting and get some great, contemporary magazine-style shots of you.*
- Again, we’ll focus on what makes you unique, capturing you in the best light possible.
- Once we’ve finished the shoot itself we’ll load the images onto a bigger screen so that you can review the entire set. This is important as it gives us a good idea of what kind of images you like.
- Important to point out that there will be images in the set which you probably won’t like – for example where you are blinking or have a goofy smile. This is normal and we can delete those at this point if makes you more comfortable.
- There will also be shots where you can see pieces of studio equipment, light stands etc in the background. These will all be removed during post-processing and retouching.
- After you leave the studio I will edit the images down to a final selection. These images are then uploaded to a proofing gallery from which you can choose your favourites. This will be online the same evening, or the following day.
- Once I know which images to work on I’ll retouch them and deliver them to you as hi-res digital files, so that you can arrange to have them printed yourselves. I aim to make finished, hi-res images available for you to download within a week of the shoot (Graphic Posters can take longer depending on the complexity of the creative).
- For an additional fee, I can source exceptional, archive-quality prints for you, through our existing partnerships with some of the best print labs in the UK. Ask for details.
MotoPhotos Studio Sessions usually take around two hours with breaks every now and again to change the lighting setups and for coffee and cigarettes, should you need them. Complimentary soft drinks, teas and coffees are available in our comfortable studio space / waiting area. Wi-Fi is also available, if required.